Citizens Advice Ashfield

What information we need

Problems with benefits

Have this information to hand so we can help you

Debt and money problems

You should tell us:

Employment problems

Have to hand:

Welfare Benefit Check

If you would like an adviser to check that you are receiving all the benefits and tax credits you're entitled to, they will need the following information for everyone who lives in your home:

Housing Problems

We need to know about:

Family and personal issues

Tell us about:

Other Problems


You can get lots of information and guidance for all manner of issues from the National Citizens Advice website. 

Our Privacy Policy

©2024 by Citizens Advice Central Nottinghamshire

Citizens Advice Ashfield is an operating name of Citizens Advice Central Nottinghamshire Charity Registration Number: 1077828 Company Registration Number: 3618859 Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 617558 Registered office: The Library and Information Centre, Wellington Place, Eastwood, Nottinghamshire, NG16 3GB  Cookies policy Disclaimer & Copyright